Terms and Conditions
The terms ‘Gullivers Sport Travel’ or ‘Gullivers Music Travel’ or ‘Gullivers Education Travel’ ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Gullivers Sport, Music and Education Travel, the owner of the website, whose registered office is Level 8 283 George St. Sydney, New South Wales. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Your use of this website is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The content of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without prior notice.
- In placing information on this website, Gullivers Sport, Music and Education Travel does not accept any liability (direct or indirect) for any injury, loss, claim, damage or any incidental or consequential damages, including but not limited to eventualities arising out of or in any way connected with the use of any information, or any error, omission or defect in the information, contained on the website.
- This website contains links to other websites which are hosted and maintained by third parties, over which we have no control of the nature, content and availability of those websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide you with further information and do not signify that we recommend or endorse the websites. Gullivers Sport, Music and Education Travel makes no representation as to the accuracy, completeness or relevance of the information contained on such third party sites. By following links to such sites you acknowledge that they are used at your own risk, and we will not be liable for any loss or damage rising from your reliance upon or use of third party sites. While our preferred suppliers have privacy policies in accordance with local privacy laws, you accept that some third parties are located overseas, and may not have in place privacy policies equivalent to those in Australia. When you click on links to other websites, we encourage you to read their privacy policies. Their standards may differ from ours.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the performance, accuracy, timeliness, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You hereby acknowledge that such information and materials may contain mistakes, inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude any liability for such to the fullest extent permissible by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the content, design, layout, appearance, look and graphics of the website. Any reproduction of the website’s material is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- We hold the Copyright on all material on this website. It is provided by us solely for information and the promotion of our products. No material on this website may be copied, redistributed, requoted by a third party or repurposed in any way without our written permission.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to us, are acknowledged on the website or used by permission.
- Unauthorised use of this website may be a criminal offence and/or give rise to a claim for damages.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of your use of it is subject to the laws of New South Wales.
- You may only use the website for lawful purposes and in a manner consistent with the nature and purpose of the website.
- These terms and conditions do not relate to your use of any product or service described on our website unless otherwise agreed in writing. You must refer to the individual Terms and Conditions relevant to any particular product or service.
- These terms and conditions may be amended from time to time. Your continued use of our website following any such amendments will be deemed to be confirmation that you accept those amendments.
- You indemnify us from and against all claims, suits, demands, actions, liabilities, costs and expenses (including legal costs and expenses on a full indemnity basis) resulting from your use of the website.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss, damage, cost or expense including legal costs and expenses (whether direct or indirect) incurred by you in connection with the use of this website.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.